What are the criteria for the ingredients used in your products?
- RESULTS - Through clinical trails, in vitro and in vivo testing and adequate anecdotal evidence based on ancient traditional medicine.
- USP - Each ingredient has to deliver on its promises. Each ingredient has to be unique and powerful, offering something new and something different.
- SCIENCE - Certain ingredients need to carry international patents or unique manufacturing methods, ensuring their scientific validations and results are genuinely effective.
- PURITY - The incorporation of natural and certified organic ingredients.
- SENSORY APPEAL - Products need to enliven the senses and heighten our wellbeing. They need to engage all our senses and offer a complete beauty experience.
- TRADEMARKED - Where possible, we opt to partner with manufacturers of trademarked ingredients.
- ETHICAL - Ethical and sustainability practises are at the core of our business and choosing ingredients that fit this criteria are a driving force behind the brand.
Why should I use luxury, professional products?
It's a question of quality and investment. If you value your health, skin, hair and overall well-being then it would be wise to choose quality products over mass market products full of chemicals and very little real 'active' ingredients. Why would you NOT want the best for yourself? Looking after your health is the most important investment you can make. Within the beauty, wellness and health industry - you really do get what you pay for.
What if I need advice before purchasing?
Speak up! We wish to give you the best information possible, for you to make your best beauty choice.
Email us anytime and we will get back to you within 24 hours: email@example.com